Monday, July 17, 2006

Aizam Matsaman

The last thing I heard about my cat* was that he had traded 'Whiskers' for roti canai,bihun and pau kacang merah. He refuses to eat any sort of cat food now. Apparently if anyone refuses to give him 'real food', he'll throw a tantrum by tipping the dustbin and eating its contents. I believe my sister refused once while she was on the phone, and he acted all hurt and pretended to leave through the door. As soon as my sister turned her back on him, he quickly ran and tipped the bin.

He had also taken up a new hobby : digging my mother's and the neighbours' expensive flowerpots, shitting in them and covering it up. Poor attempts at covering it up too. My neighbours have been throwing my mother dirty looks, as if to say 'I know about your cat', which resulted in my mother wailing "I'm so embarassed.They know, they know," and begging to throw him out everytime I call her.

He only comes home for dinner now, howling till he gets his food. My mother and sister says he has probably had all the female felines in the neighbourhood and probably fathered at least a dozen kittens. He gets his paws dirty and jumps on my father's black car, leaving footprints all over it. It gives my parents hysterical fits. My mother tells me my father has become a laughingstock because all his colleagues noticed the footprints.

*Adopted in August 2004 from my college because he was involved in a hit and run accident (a warden accidently ran her car over him), Aizam Matsaman is named after the Akademi Fantasia star Adam. However, rest assured none of my family members are fans of Adam, the name was intended to be a joke. Before that he had lived in some sort of power supply box, causing him to walk backwards and act timid towards human. But as you can see, that all has changed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home