Sunday, July 16, 2006

My Retarded Floormates

I think my floormates are retarded. They say 'hi' everytime we pass, so if I meet them as I'm going to pee, shower and cook, I have to go through that stupid "Hi, how are you/What have you been up to?" routine at least 17 times a day. As if there are so many variations to answer the question "How are you?". I think they should cut that stupid crap since I know they bitch about me all the time.

Just the other day this guy was trying to give me a hint that it was my week to do the cleaning. He was talking on and on about how he had done his chores. It actually took me 2 days to figure out where he was getting at. Well wouldn't it be easier to just remind me, since I never knew the schedule in the first place. Then after I did the cleaning they start raving about how clean everything was and started thanking me like I was a maid who had done a good job. I assume this is because they do an half-ass job at cleaning.

Why should what I eat become such an issue? Why should it surprise them that I eat chicken twice a day, or that cooking anchovies tend to smell? It's fish. After an idiot told me that my anchovies stank (and I always leave the windows open so that the kitchen doesn't stink afterwards), I purposely cooked shrimp paste just to annoy him because his room was across the kitchen. He was a fine one to talk about respect and tolerance, and insulted my food straight away after his speech. How would he have reacted if I told him his cheese reeked, or that his habit of leaving his dirty dishes at the side of the sink to accumulate really displayed his tolerance.

As if that wasn't enough, he tried to hint to me that my going to the toilet and kitchen was annoying because he needed his 'peace'. What am I supposed to do when nature calls? Pee in the sink? I would have bought one of those squeaky shoes and roam in the halls just to piss him off, but I had better things to do. I supposed he and the rest think they can intimidate me just because I'm just supposed to be some meek, clueless foreigner. I might not be able to fight back with words, but let it be known that I don't take bullying lying down. I'm just too old to tolerate this high school bullying crap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home